Wednesday, May 30, 2007

an invitation....

I know you live far away, but anyway, here is an invitation to the opening of my exhibition next week, since you have been party, over the last few months, to all the agonising over whether to go full time or not, and give up the interior design, here are the fruits of all the angst! If, by some miracle, you are in this neck of the woods next week, you are most welcome to attend!

The end of an era.....
after 17 years in the interior design business, my office is finally packed up (Well almost, apart from a few loose ends)....cheers pretty things, cheers gorgeous fabrics, cheers friendly clients and helpful suppliers and wonderful friends I have made over the years, and the fun of cooking with inspiring ideas for a new project, cheers other grumpy unsatisfiable clients, cheers suppliers who let me down, cheers stress......oh yes, that's why I did it! YAY!

4 comments:

Sheila said...

A new chapter has begun in your life. Now you must only please you, and sometimes that is the hardest one of all to please.
If the paintings we have seen are anything to go by, you are adapting very well..LOL

Shirley Goodwin said...

I won't be attending in person, but look forward to the photos and you telling us all about it!

RUTH said...

Good luck in your new venture...I can't be at your exhibition in person but will be with you in spirit.
{{HUGS}}
Rx

Terry Grant said...

Wonderful, wonderful. Your paintings are fantastic. I can't wait to see pictures of the exhibit. And, of course, hear about your new life as a full-time artist!