Thursday, December 07, 2006

odds 'n ends

View from the bathroom window...
and from this window in the main bedroom.....
these pix are the ones i described yesterday and then wasn't able to upload, so read back for context.


Lots of craziness around here as we try and wind up everything in time to go on leave. And blogger has only just started playing ball with the pix, so a quick variety of odds 'n ends tonight....


I wanted to show you what a cop-out my Christmas tree is this year! Just a string of decorations wrapped around a little tree made by a local wire artist and voila, no muss no fuss, now that's my kind of tree!

..........and just for a giggle..... I can't take credit for this photo, it was e-mailed to me by a friend (hi Jules) but it just tickles me pink. I was once going to make a dining table like this for a client, but it turned out too expensive to make the individual moulds for the legs, unless I made thousands, and I didn't know enough people wacky enough to buy them! Just goes to show, every idea you have, that you think is original, has already been done or thought about by someone somewhere! As Solomon said, "there is nothing new under the sun."

Finally to Kirsty and anyone else going away for the holidays, lots of love, enjoy your families, and travel safely!

2 comments:

Deb R said...

That leggy nun photo is hilarious!! And the other photos are simply beautiful.

kirsten said...

Thanks, Suzi! Have a happy happy Christmas :)